Monday, September 1, 2014

Baptism!



Momma,

This week was a little uneventful so I don't have a whole lot of news other than we had more in-actives come to church today as a result of our heart attacks! So we are so happy about that. We had a last minute baptism on Saturday. She is moving far away and really wanted to be baptized before she left so we had a cram session and taught her EVERYTHING the night before her baptism! It was crazy! So that all went pretty smoothly. And then we have another baptism this week for our investigator who is almost through the book of Ether!
Sick: I've been feeling kind of sick lately. Just really light headed, always feeling like i'm going to pass out. It's quiet obnoxious but I just don't know if there is anything I can do about it.
I don't have any pictures this week :( but i sent a ton last week! :) I haven't gotten your packages yet but Sister Reese said that there is a hold up somewhere because they haven't received any packages for anyone for almost 2 months!
I love you so much momma! i hope you know that. Thank you for fasting for me. I feel your prayers.
love, Mads

No comments:

Post a Comment