Monday, February 16, 2015

8 Months!

Momma,
Charentsavan is amazing mom. So incredible. I've been here for 8 months so when this transfer is done it is %100 that I'll be leaving. :( But It's okay. I've been so spoiled to be able to stay here this long. most missionaries don't get that opportunity. I just feel so blessed that I've bee able to be apart of something so incredible. The miracles that I've witnessed here are more than I can count.
We should be having 4 baptisms this week. They're all amazing. It wasn't with out some heart ache and trials of faith. But we got through it and our reward(both investigators and missionaries) is their baptism. They're one step closer to the temple.
I love you so much momma. I am so sorry that this is the lamest email ever. I had a lot to write to president this week which took up most of my time. But I love you so much and everything here is great!

Love, Sister K

No comments:

Post a Comment