Tuesday, March 18, 2014

One week

Hi momma. I only have 10 minutes to write to everyone so this will be short. The language is coming. :) i have been blessed with the gift of tongues. whenever i get discouraged i have to remember that I've only been here for a week and i can already read armenian and for sentences. and i know lots of verbs. its such a hard language but it is so worth it and i love it. sister thueson and i still love each other SO MUCH. Jill is the cutest! tell her i love her. I have only gotten one letter so far which is a little sad because everyone else is getting letters daily. :) but its okay. Have grandma tell you about DEAR ELDER. please. if you dont remember anyting else from this letter remember to have her tell you about it. I love this gospel so much mom. It is so amazing and i have fallen in love with the gospel. We had the most amazing fireside last night. someone from the seventy spoke to us. his name is really long and weird so i dont remember it but it was amazing. I was in the missionary choir last night. I will be auditioning (not of my own free will) to sing with a irish sister in my distctict in front of the whole MTC. Everyone wants me to which is weird because i cant sing. oh well. I want you to know that i am so happy you raised me in this amazing gospel! my time is up but i love you so much i love this gospel so much i love my savior so much. i love you. love, Madie

No comments:

Post a Comment