Monday, April 28, 2014



Family and Friends,


There is really not a whole lot that goes on here in the MTC besides learning the language and doctrine and having amazing speakers come to our devotionals. So last Sunday David Archuletta came and spoke to us and then sang for us while Richard Elliot (MOTAB organist) played the piano and organ. That was soooo awesome. And also the guy that spoke in Conference that sounds like Grue from Dispicable Me, spoke to us a couple weeks ago. And then this past Sunday Vocal Point came and performed for us. And then yesterday it was Elder Neuenschwander (sp) who mentioned Kate and I in his talk and read of Kates testimony from one of her letters. And the next 3 weeks are all general authorities!! Between David Archuletta and Vocal Point, I am not sure if they are TRYING to test the sister missionaries. It is not working..........That is all that is exciting here. But I would love to hear from all of you about what is going on in all of your normal lives. I love you all and I am so blessed to have you all in my life. xoxoxox love, Sister Kuykendall








No comments:

Post a Comment