Monday, June 30, 2014

Baptism!



Hello Momma!

Baptism: Our investigator finally got baptized! It was amazing. The spirit was so strong despite her loud personality. I have to admit (and I probably already have) when we first started teaching her I had the hardest time having charity. She was always interrupting, very loud etc.... But as time went on I started to love her. She still drives me crazy...But now I love her despite her craziness. She will be an awesome contribution to our ward.

Where did the time go??: So is it only weird to me that I have already been out for 4 months?

Spiritual: So this past week I've been a little down because I didn't feel very fulfilled. I felt like I wasn't making a difference. I read a talk on giving yourself up to the Lord. It was incredible. I realized that that is what I am missing. I thought I was doing that but I wasn't all the way. I have decided to actually completely consciously give myself up to the Lord. It's hard. I'll let you know how it goes.

Testimony: I love my Savior and I know he loves me. I encourage every young person who is reading this to go on a mission. Period. Just. Go.

Love, Sister Kuykendall
Is this real life??
And they say this is the Telestial kingdom...

Fairy tale picture


Shh. One of the kitties outside of our shank. Cuter in person - both of us.

This is how much my companion loves me :). Breakfast=Success

No comments:

Post a Comment