Monday, March 23, 2015

lame e-mail

So this week was great. Sister F and I had a great week filled with lots of lessons. As far as key indicators go we did great. But we both feel like something was missing. Maybe we could have worked harder. Maybe we could have talked to more people on the street. I don't know. But we've promised each other, and the Lord that this next week (our last week together) is going to make up for it.
We are teaching 2 families right now. Neither of them are really progressing very fast. But then again we did just find them.
Transfers are coming up on the 3rd. It makes me light headed. Only 2 more left!
I'm sorry that my emails are the lamest. But I know that where I am and what I'm doing is where I'm supposed to/want to be and what I'm supposed to/want to be doing. I love this work. It's the most rewarding work there is. My testimony has grown and I know that it will only continue to grow in the next 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment